Did you know it’s a little more than 8 weeks until Christmas? Our Christmas order forms are available in store or to download online now.
Budd's has traditionally smoked whole leg hams and half leg hams from Bangalow Sweet Pork.
For customers who don't think they will get through a leg of ham we have a boneless leg ham pieces option available too.
Our famous turduckens are on the menu again this year. A chicken, duck and turkey all boned out and rolled into a delicious roast. We also have a breast option available.
Turkeys and free range chickens are and we have a great selection of pork, lamb and beef roasts to feed the whole family.
Follow these easy steps to place your order with us.1. Download your Christmas order form.
This order form is to be used as a reference only. It details our Christmas range to ensure you have your Christmas feast covered.2. Fill out your order form and return in 3 ways.
- In person: Bring the form in store and our butchers will complete your
order form in store.
- Phone : Call the shop (07) 5351 1239 and place your order.
- Email: Complete your form and send to email@example.com
This deposit is to secure your order. We will ring you for a credit card payment once we have received your order. If you place your order in store we will take the deposit then. You are more than welcome to place a bigger deposit for your order. The deposit paid will be deducted from your final bill on collection.4. You will receive an order number.
If you have placed your order in store you will be given your order number. If you have phoned or emailed your order form through to us you will receive your order number via email.
5. Your order number MUST be presented at time of collection. As we have hundreds of orders being collected within a few days, failure to present your order number at time of collection will most likely result in a lengthy wait (while we try and locate your order).
6. Paying for your Christmas order. All orders will be paid on collection. Deposits will be deducted from your final bill.