These are certainly crazy times, so we wanted to provide you with an update on our policies and procedures and some of the changes in store as we all cope with the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.Store Practices
To help protect our team and customers against COVID-19 we have implemented the following:
With regard to sanitisation and hygiene practices: We are going above and beyond our usual exemplary standard of hygiene, sanitisation and care in food preparation. We wanted to reassure you that we are receiving constant communication from federal, state and local health officials and the World Health Organisation.
* Intensifying our cleaning practices – We are dedicating more time to sanitisation procedures, particularly focusing on the most common touch points in store
* Ensuring all our team are following the recommended safe hygiene practices
* Where possible we are minimising contact with both in-store transaction and while receiving and making deliveries
* Working closely with our supplier partners to ensure they are also meeting the required guidelines
* For your information, none of our staff have recently traveled or believe they have had contact with anyone infected.
As you will have no doubt experienced, there may be be some product unavailability in the short term as suppliers ramp up their operations to meet demand. So please understand that we are doing the best we can to fill our cabinets, however some supply issues are obviously out of our control.
We are OPEN MONDAY - FRIDAY 7.30AM - 5.30PM AND SATURDAY 7AM - 2PM and we will always welcome you at the store. We simply ask that you please be mindful and respect the social distancing requirements in place at this time. This includes a maximum of 4 people (customers) in the store at any one time.
Keeping It Normal
Apart from the obvious, we are trying to keep things as normal as possible, we are constantly reviewing the situation and will keep you informed as things evolve. Outside of these operational changes, it’s business as usual!
A Huge Thanks To Our Community
We are so lucky to have our store located in this wonderful community. We understand that everyone is stressed at this difficult time however we have also experienced and witnessed an incredible amount of goodwill and kind gestures from our customers to both our staff and each other. We are a strong community and together we will get through this.
The Team @ Budd's Butchers
Based on 11 reviews